Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

first day photos

I liked this photo because it's a funny photo. the photo has weird lighting because this was the first photo I took as we were leaving the class and a little out of focus. I liked this because it looks like he is in the center of the picture and the room. the photo is not the best photo but it is also not the worst because of the auto-focus part of his face is in focus and the other half isn't.
the reason I like this is because it it the only thing in focus so it brings the eyes towards it. I also like the contrast between the bright colors against the darker shrubs in the background. I didn't like the red overhang in the background it eliminates some of the color of the flower. other than the red overhang I think it's a pretty good photo to start out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment