Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2020

student of the month interview

1. what's your name?
answer: Ethan Chuah 
2. what makes you the student of the month?
answer: got a hundred on algebra 1 math assignment. about finding the slope of a line. 
3. why did you do it?
answer: it was given to him by Mr. Brown. "Ethan you can do this, believe in the heart of the cards."
4. did you celebrate?
answer: yes 
5. what made you think it was a good idea to do it?
answer: wanted to go to Harvard which has a 1% acceptance rate. so he defeated his competitors with his bare fists. the autopsy said that they were poisoned . "don't worry I didn't kill em"
6. do you think other people could have beaten you?
answer: no because he studied their weaknesses and used that to his advantage. after they used the restroom. 
7.  how did you celebrate?
answer: let loose. took his sandbags from his backyard and started beating up the sandbags. "I promise you they weren't people."
8. are you proud of your actions?
answer:  "yes, I am pretty proud of them."
9. how do you describe yourself?
answer: hardworking, muscular, tall Asian with a beard that has an afro and wears a black sweatshirt. really recognizable by the words on the sweatshirt. usually wears a mask. 
10. what helped you overcome your challenges?
answer:  the sweet perfect form uppercut.some of them were really huge and could probably take a hit. 
11. could you have improved what you did?
answer:  yes, could have been more academic. history and English tests were pretty bad. colleges will be confused but it's ok because the officers and the counselors were pretty lenient. 
12. what do you do outside of school?
answer: not much. when trying to get student of the month I went to a martial arts instructor and wrestled him every Monday and Wednesday after school. 
13. do you do any extracurriculars? 
answer: yes, I joined the Nintendo Wii club in the basement of the school. we did a super smash bros tournament and i completely obliterated all the opponents. 
14. what are your hobbies?
answer: basketball, used to play in the gym then I was kicked out for being too aggressive. 
15. how do your teachers describe you?
answer: a very kind and loving person that is not violent, wealthy and influence over the school. 
16. how do your parents describe you?
answer: we don't talk about that, a very touchy subject. A very bad reputation. 
17. where do you see yourself in five years?
answer: going to Harvard going to college. my parents say I'm going to work at McDonald's. now that I am the student of the month I see myself as a well-respected individual. 
18. describe yourself now? 
answer: very good guy when you know me. now that I'm the student of the month you should know me. 
19. what frustrates you?
answer: I hate my competitors. I don't being inferior to my competitors, I want to be on top. that's why I became the student of the month to gain prestige over my classmates. 
20. do you have any questions for me?
answer: no, no questions 

who/what when why

No comments:

Post a Comment